- LGBTIQ Inclusive Language Guide explains the LGBTIQ acronym and how to use language inclusively.
- Pride in Diversity is the national not-for-profit employer support program for LGBTIQ+ workplace inclusion specialising in HR, organisational change, and workplace diversity.
- List of LGBTIQ+ inclusive employers by Pride in Diversity.
- The Diversity Council of Australia is a wealth of resources for companies on diversity and inclusion, including training and research.
- Out at Work: From Prejudice to Pride from the Diversity Council of Australia provides insights from a survey of LGBTIQ+ people in the workplace.
- Department of Premier and Cabinet (Vic) LGBTIQ Inclusion Plan 2019-2021 is a good example of a strategy to create a queer inclusive workplace.
- Out for Australia seeks to support and mentor aspiring queer professionals as they navigate their way through the early stages of their careers.
- Grad Australia discusses the value of an LGBTIQ+ mentor and how to find one.
- The Pinnacle Foundation provides educational and vocational support to young adults across Australia where their gender identity, sexual orientation or sexual characteristics have hindered career, or personal development.